This 1-day course enables participants to develop and maintain a programme for stimulating and managing continual improvement in an organisation’s health and safety performance. This is a fundamental requirement of ISO 45001.
Who should attend
- Health and Safety System Managers who wish to establish an effective health and safety improvement programme.
- Managers who may be required to set and achieve health and safety objectives within their areas of responsibilities.
- Auditors of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems who want a clear understanding of good practice in managing a health and safety improvement programme.
- Participants will understand and apply sound methods for setting health and safety objectives and reviewing performance against them.
- Sponsor organisations will acquire a programme for driving health and safety performance to achieve year on year improvement.
- Health and safety policy and its deployment
- ISO 45001 requirements for an improvement programme
- Sources of information and inspiration for improvement
- Selecting and setting health and safety objectives
- Making sure the programme works
- Reviewing performance against the programme
- Avoiding common problems with programmes
This 1-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials and exercises. Each participant will receive a course manual and, following successful completion, a certificate.
Terms and conditions for our public courses