ISO 9001 requires organisations to audit their Quality Management System (QMS) and to use audit as a means of generating continual improvement. Internal audit should be more than a super-checking activity. If done well, it should provide a handsome return on investment. Managers should value audit findings.
The 2 day ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course gives guidance on establishing a successful internal audit programme and shows how to carry out every stage of an audit effectively.
Who should attend
- Newly appointed Quality Management System Managers who seek key skills for this important role.
- Employees who will be carrying internal audits. No previous audit experience is required.
- Non-auditors who want to understand audit and its benefits.
This should also be seen as a first step in training for those who may, in the future, audit suppliers or be required to perform safety or environmental audits.
- Participants will be able to perform internal audits effectively and confidently.
- Sponsor organisations will be able to establish an audit programme which will help to minimise risk and reduce avoidable costs.
- Successful completion of the course will satisfy a key training requirement for becoming an IRCA-certified Internal QMS Auditor.
- Management systems and the need for audit
- The PDCA cycle and its relevance to QMS and internal audit
- Establishing an audit programme
- Selecting and training internal auditors
- Planning an audit
- Performing an audit
- Reporting audit findings
- Verifying corrective action
- Dealing with difficult audit situations
- Auditing for improvement
The 2 day ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Course comprises a series of interactive tutorials and team-based exercises taking participants through every step of the audit process. Each participant will receive a comprehensive course manual which includes examples of typical audit documentation.
Public Course Locations and Dates
Select your preferred course and complete the booking form, or just call us on 01722 741281.
£780 + VAT
£675 + VAT
£780 + VAT
£675 + VAT
Terms and conditions for our public courses