This course covers 1st (internal), 2nd (supply chain) and 3rd (certification and regulatory compliance) audits in comprehensive detail. In all cases, the value which audits can deliver depends largely on the capability of auditors. This course provides internationally recognised training which enables auditors to achieve a high level of proficiency.
Who should attend
- Newly appointed Quality Managers who require broad-based audit skills and the ability to audit against ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Individuals who will be carrying out audits of suppliers or contractors.
- Management consultants who require a high level of understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and expertise in applying and verifying compliance with its requirements.
- Quality professionals who wish to qualify to become 3rd party certification auditors or auditors for regulators.
- Participants will be able to perform audits effectively against ISO 9001:2015 criteria, contracts and company policies and processes.
- Sponsor organisations will be able to establish an internal audit programme and use a 2nd party audit programme to reduce the risks and costs which stem from the performance of their suppliers and contractors.
- Modern concept of a process-based QMS
- The PDCA cycle applied to a QMS
- Key requirements for QMS documentation
- Interpreting the language and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Types and methods of audit
- Establishing audit programmes
- The audit process and key audit roles
- Planning and preparing for an audit
- Performing an audit
- Writing nonconformity statements
- Reporting audit findings
- Verifying corrective action (follow-up)
- Managing an audit programme to stimulate improved performance
This 5-days course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, case study and practical exercises that simulate real audit situations. Each participant will receive a comprehensive course manual.
Terms and conditions for our public courses