ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training Course
ISO 9001:2015 is among the first standards to be designed in accordance with the ISO’s criteria set down in the Annex SL document which has established the model for designing management system standards. More than any previous version of ISO 9001, it aims to place the quality management system at the heart of the business. This course provides a clear understanding of the intent, structure and key requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Who should attend
- Newly appointed Management System Managers and others who want to get a clear insight into ISO 9001:2015 and what implementing it in their organisation will involve.
- Individuals who want a familiarisation with ISO 9001:2015 as preparation for skills-based courses for quality management system development and auditing.
- Participants will have a clear understanding of the core requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and how it can be used by their organisation to achieve real benefits.
- Sponsor organisations will have a core of employees with the understanding and motivation to actively support management system development and continual improvement.
- Participants who intend to become IRCA-certified auditors will be enabled to complete one of the key requirements for achieving that qualification
- Purpose and benefits of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015
- The logic of the structure of ISO 9001:2015 in line with Annex SL
- The Quality Management Principles that support effective qualify management
- The risk-based approach which aligns ISO 9001:2015 with a strategic view of the business
- How ISO 9001:2015 relates to other management system standards and the trend in their ongoing development
- Quality Policy and how it is deployed
- Quality planning and the use of quality objectives to focus improvement
- Interpreting the core elements of ISO 9001:2015
- Monitoring and achieving customer satisfaction
- The processes that drive improvement
- How to get the best out of implementing ISO 9001:2015
This 1-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, discussions and short exercises. Each participant will receive a course manual and, on successful completion, a certificate.
Terms and conditions for our public courses