This course is for auditors who need or wish need to upgrade their audit knowledge and skills in order to conduct audits effectively against ISO 9001:2015.
Recognising the expectations of auditor participants, the training involves a blend of theory sessions, discussions and exercises to maximise learning and enjoyment. It covers key differences between ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008 and focuses on what auditors must do additionally and differently.
Who should attend
- Persons who have completed an ISO 9001:2008 Auditor/Lead Auditor Course and wish to able to conduct 2nd and 3rd party audits against ISO 9001:2015 criteria.
- Persons who have completed an ISO 9001:2008 Internal QMS Auditor Course and need to conduct internal audits against ISO 9001:2015 criteria
- For all participants who wish to perform audits against ISO 9001:2015 criteria, including those which demand an upgrade of audit approach and skills.
- Purpose and use of Annex SL
- The framework for a generic management system standard as applied to ISO 9001:2015
- New and revised terminology
- Relationship between internal and external issues, risks , opportunities and the processes within the management system
- Defining the context of an organisation
- Requirements for leadership and how to audit top management
- Planning, support and operation requirements and how to audit them
- New and modified requirements in ISO 9001:2015 and how to audit them
- Where and how the audit approach needs to be modified to audit certain elements
- Impact of ISO 9001:2015 on organisations, auditors and certification
This 2-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, discussions and short exercises. Each participant will receive a course manual and, on successful completion, a certificate.
Public Course Locations and Dates
In response to demand from quality professionals, we are running additional courses over weekends.
Select your preferred course and complete the booking form, or just call us on 01722 741281.
Terms and conditions for our public courses