ISO 55001 provides organisations with a systematic means of developing and implementing an Asset Management System. It defines requirements which, if addressed effectively, will deliver significant benefits to the organisation and its stakeholders throughout the asset life cycle.
This course provides a detailed understanding of ISO 55001 requirements and how they can be met.
Who should attend
- Managers System Managers and others who wish to obtain a clear insight into ISO 55001 and to know what needs to be done to implement it successfully.
- Individuals who will be involved in developing appropriate strategies, plans, programmes and processes to meet ISO 55001 within their own areas.
- Individuals who wish to familiarise themselves with ISO 55001 as preparation for skills-based courses for system development or auditing.
- All participants will have a clear appreciation of what ISO 55001 is and how it can be used by their organisation to achieve real benefits.
- Sponsor organisations will have a core of employees with the understanding and motivation to actively support management system development and continual improvement in line with ISO 55001.
- Origins of ISO 55001 including its forerunner PAS 55
- The purpose and scope of application ISO 55001
- Structure of ISO 55001 and the rationale behind it
- Tour through ISO 55001 identifying its key requirements with particular focus on the supplementary requirements
- Potential benefits of implementing ISO 55001
- Potential pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Obtaining ISO 55001 certification
- Practical considerations on planning and implementing ISO 55001
This 1-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, discussions and workshop exercises. fully completes the course will receive course notes and a certificate of attendance.
Public Course Locations and Dates
Select your preferred course and complete the booking form, or just call us on 01722 741281.
Terms and conditions for our public courses