ISO 45001 has been developed to meet the universal demand for a standard which provides a model for an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System. Certification bodies assess against the requirements of this standard and many organisations now require their suppliers and contractors to become 3rd party certified to ISO 45001.
Who should attend
Managers and supervisors who need a clear understanding of ISO 45001 and what OH&S Management System development will involve.
- Attendees will have a clear understanding of the intent and structure of ISO 45001 and the new and enhanced requirements when compared with ISO 45001.
- The knowledge gained will enable them to make informed decisions about the implementation of ISO 45001 in their organisation.
- Health and safety in the work place
- Role of an OH&S Management System in modern business
- Intent and structure of ISO 45001
- Key ISO 45001 requirements
- What is new compared with ISO 45001.
- Practical considerations for developing an OH&S Management System
- Challenges and potential benefits
- Achieving first time certification
- Managing the relationship with your certification body to get real benefits
This half-day brief comprises an illustrated presentation and discussion relevant to the client’s activities, products and services. Each participant will receive a written summary.
Terms and conditions for our public courses