Our Internal QMS Auditor Course provides an excellent set of knowledge and skills to carry out internal audits. This 1-day course complements that training by enabling internal audits of an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System based on ISO 45001.
Who should attend
- Trained internal QMS auditors who will be required to carry out internal audits of an OH&S Management System.
- Participants will be able to expand their auditor competence and qualifications to audit an OH&S Management System.
- Sponsoring organisations will enhance their ability to identify opportunities for improving the health and safety controls within their organisation and meet ISO 45001 internal audit requirements.
- Health and safety management principles
- Role and nature of nature of an OH&S Management System
- Aim and structure of ISO 45001
- Review of ISO 45001 requirements
- Identifying hazards and assessing risks
- Monitoring and improving OH&S performance
- Determining legal and regulatory compliance
- Practical controls for health and safety
- Setting and reviewing health and safety objectives
- Verifying compliance with legal and other requirements
This 1-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, practical exercises and discussions which provide understanding of key ISO 45001 requirements and how to assess compliance by audit. When delivered in-house, exercises focus on the organisation’s business activities and its health and safety issues. Each participant will receive a course manual and, following successful completion, a certificate.
Terms and conditions for our public courses