Our Internal QMS Auditor Course provides an excellent set of knowledge and skills to carry out internal audits. This 1-day course complements that training by enabling internal audit of an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend
- Trained internal QMS auditors who will be required to carry out internal audits of an EMS.
- Participants will be able to expand their auditor competence and qualifications to audit an EMS.
- Sponsoring organisations will be enhance their ability to identify opportunities for improving the environmental controls within their organisation and meet ISO 14001:2015 internal audit requirements.
- Environmental management principles
- Role and nature of nature of an EMS
- Aim and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- Review of ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Identifying environmental aspects and evaluating their impact
- Monitoring and improving EMS performance
- Determining legal and regulatory compliance
- Practical controls for environmental management
- Setting and reviewing environmental objectives
- Verifying compliance with legal and other requirements
This 1-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, practical exercises and discussions which provide understanding of key ISO 14001 requirements and how to assess compliance by audit. When delivered in-house, exercises focus on the organisation’s activities, products and services. Each participant will receive a course manual and, following successful completion, a certificate.
Public Course Locations and Dates
Select your preferred course and complete the booking form, or just call us on 01722 741281.
Terms and conditions for our public courses