ISO 14001:2015 Management Brief
ISO 14001:2015 is the internationally accepted standard which provides a model for an Environmental Management System. Certification bodies assess against the requirements of this standard and many organisations now require their suppliers and contractors to become 3rd party certified to ISO 14001.
Who should attend
Managers and supervisors who need a clear understanding of ISO 14001:2015 and what Environmental Management System (EMS) development will involve.
- Attendees will have a clear understanding of the intent and structure of ISO 14001:2015.
- The knowledge gained will enable them to make informed decisions about the implementation of ISO 14001:2015 in their organisation.
- The environment and your business
- Role of an EMS in modern business
- Intent and structure of ISO 14001:2015
- Key ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Practical considerations for developing an EMS
- Challenges and potential benefits
- Achieving first time certification
- Managing the relationship with your certification body to get real benefits
This half-day brief comprises an illustrated presentation and discussion relevant to the client’s activities, products and services. Each participant will receive a written summary.
Terms and conditions for our public courses