AS EN JISQ 9100:2016 Rev D transition and certification by September 2018 is a vital objective of all organisations that are currently certified to AS9100 Rev C. For those organisations that seek certification to this aerospace standard for time, the challenges are significant and the potential rewards are considerable. AS9100:2016 Rev D places much great emphasis on requirements for top management to demonstrate leadership and commitment to the management system. This briefing aims to give senior management a clear understanding of what is required of them individually and collectively to achieve AS9100:2016 Rev D certification and secure real benefits for their organisation.
Who should attend
- Members of senior management whose roles and functions currently fall within the scope of their AS 9100:2016-based Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
- Managers of other functions who want to understand how AS9100:2016 Rev D and its drivers may affect them.
- Participants will have a clear understanding of the fundamental differences between the requirements of AS9100 Rev D and AS9100 Rev C.
- Understanding of what AS9100:2016 Rev D requires of top management.
- Ability to decide the best way for their organisation to achieve the transition and how to make AS9100:2016 Rev D work for the business.
- Purpose and benefits of an AQMS based on AS9100:2016 Rev D
- Why the changes and why now?
- The transition requirements
- The redefined role of top management with respect to the AQMS
- An overview of the most significant changes and the rationale behind them
- How will 3rd party auditors assess leadership and commitment of top management?
- How other organisations have succeeded in making the transition with practical benefits
- Planning and making your transition – the options
- What is happening with other standards?
- Getting the best out of AS9100:2016 Rev D
This briefing will be delivered in-house by a senior consultant who is highly experienced in assisting organisations in implementing AS9100. Each participant will receive a set of notes.
Terms and conditions for our public courses