AS EN JISQ 9100 Rev D was issued in 2016. It is one of generation of standards to be designed in accordance with the ISO’s criteria set down in the Annex SL document which has established the model for designing management system standards. More than any previous version of AS9100, it aims to place the quality management system at the heart of the business. This course provides a clear understanding of the intent, structure and key requirements of AS 9100:2016 Rev D.
Who should attend
- Newly appointed Aerospace Management System Managers and others who want to get a clear insight into AS 9100:2016 Rev D and what implementing it in their organisation will involve.
- Individuals who want a familiarisation with AS 9100 as preparation for skills-based courses for Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS) development and auditing.
- Participants will have a clear understanding of the main requirements of AS 9100:2016 Rev D and how it can be used by their organisation to achieve real benefits.
- Sponsor organisations will have a core of employees with the understanding and motivation to actively support management system development and continual improvement.
- Purpose and benefits of an AQMS based on AS 9100:2016 Rev D
- The logic of the structure of AS 9100:2016 Rev D in line with Annex SL
- The Quality Management Principles that support effective qualify management
- The risk-based approach which aligns AS 9100:2016 Rev D with a strategic view of the business
- How AS 9100:2016 Rev D relates to AS9110 and AS9120 and other standards under the International Aerospace Quality Group IAQC umbrella
- Quality Policy and how it is deployed
- Quality planning and the use of quality objectives to focus improvement
- Interpreting the core and supplementary elements of AS 9100:2016 Rev D
- Identification of new and enhanced requirements compared with AS9100 Rev C
- Monitoring and achieving customer satisfaction
- The processes that drive improvement
- How to get the best out of implementing AS 9100:2016 Rev D
- What 3rd party audits of your AQMS will involve
This 1-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, discussions and short exercises. Each participant will receive a course manual and, on successful completion, a certificate.
Terms and conditions for our public courses