This role requires someone who has achieved consistent success in helping organisations to successfully implement business continuity strategies and programmes. This person will have highly developed skills in mentoring and guiding others in all of the vital stages from initial assessment of requirements to full implementation of a Business Continuity Management System.
Key competencies include:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work empathetically and supportively with clients and fellow consultants
- Full familiarity with ISO 22301 / BS 25999
- Risk analysis and business impact analysis
- Ability to apply continuity management to SMEs and international organisations
To apply for the Business Continuity Consultant role please complete the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org