The much awaited ISO 9001:2015 was issued on 23 September 2015. It has a new structure and several significant new requirements. Organisations will find some of the key changes challenging. However, if understood and implemented well, the new standard should prove highly beneficial to organisational performance and to business sustainability.
This course comprises a series of interactive tutorials and workshops which describes the changes specified in the ISO 9001:2015. It explains the reasons for them and considers their likely impact on QMS design, implementation, auditing and certification.
Who should attend
Anyone whose role requires them to have an understanding of ISO 9001:2015, including:
- Senior managers of all functions within an existing QMS.
- Managers with direct responsibility for co-ordinating QMS development and implementation.
- Persons with assigned responsibility for risk assessment and risk management.
- Quality practitioners who will need to understand the new ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Internal and external QMS auditors who may be required to audit against ISO 9001:2015.
The content is relevant to organisations which have ISO 9001:2008 certification and to those which are in the process of seeking ISO 9001 certification.
- Participants will be able to inform others about the changes which ISO 9001:2015 will bring.
- Sponsor organisations will know what they should be doing to begin their transition to ISO 9001:2015
- The ISO standards review process
- Reasons of the changes to ISO 9001:2008
- Annex SL and the new structure
- The key changes
- New terms and definitions in ISO 9001:2015
- What the changes will mean for organisations and senior management in particular
- The intended benefits
- The route and timescale to ISO 9001:2015 certification
- What should be done to prepare for the changes
This 1-day course comprises a series of interactive tutorials, examples and team-based exercises. Each participant will receive a set of course notes and, on successful completion, a certificate.
Public Course Locations and Dates
Select your preferred course and complete the booking form, or just call us on 01722 741281.
Terms and conditions for our public courses